This week, we will continue to show you our high-end casino chips for sale. We are finishing up chips with the letter G and starting the letter H.
High-end chips that are now listed on our website for sale from casinos including Green Shack, Hacienda Harrah’s Lake Tahoe, Highway Lodge, Harrah’s Club and Holiday Queen.
Since we have some casinos from Lake Tahoe and Reno this week, here are a few facts you may not know about those places. Additionally, there are facts about some of the other casinos featured in this week’s chip collection.
- In 1920, Reno was named the Gaming Capital of the State of Nevada.
- The early casinos in Lake Tahoe had around a dozen slot machines and maybe a gaming table or two.
- In the 1940s, Harrah’s became the first year-round casino in Reno.
- Not much is known about Holiday Queen Casino in Las Vegas. However, we believe it was a themed casino inside the Holiday Casino on the Las Vegas Strip in the 1970s. It was only open for one year and the chips are hard to come by. See our $5 chip from there below.
- The Hacienda was open from 1956 to 1996. Today, the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino occupies that location on the Las Vegas Strip.
Below, you will find our latest set of high-end casino chips for sale. You can purchase each chip clicking the picture:
Gary's Casino 25 Cent Chip Tahoe - Goldrush $5 Chip Wendover
Gold Spike $1 NCV Chip Las Vegas - Green Shack $5 Chip Las Vegas
Hacienda 50 Cent Chip Las Vegas Hacienda $25 Chip
Hacienda $100 Chip Las Vegas Hacienda $5 Cardroom Chip
Harrah's Club $2.50 Chip Reno/Tahoe - Harrah's Club $5 Chip
Harrah's $5 Chip Reno/Tahoe Harrah's $5 Chip Reno/Tahoe
Harvey's Wagon Wheel $5 Chip Tahoe Hi-Ho $2.50 Casino Chip NJ
Holiday Lodge $5 Chip Reno Holiday $5 Chip Reno
Holiday $100 Chip Reno Hoot Gibson $25 Chip Las Vegas
Holiday Queen $5 Chip Las Vegas