Binion's Horseshoe Casino Ashtray - Red Lettering

vendor-unknown

$5.95 USD 
SKU: SKU19751

Share:
This item is an ashtray from the Binion's Horseshoe Casino. The original Horseshoe Club opened in 1951 and closed in 2004. It reopened as Binion's in 2005 and is located at 128 E. Fremont St. This ashtray makes for a great collectible and or good conversation piece, can be used as an ashtray as well! LIMITED QUANTITIES!! Ashtray will look similar or in better condition. (Click on detailed images to see the other sides of the ashtray)

Our brands